How to Delete Livi Completely
Learn how to delete your Livi – See a Doctor by Video account, your personal data and also delete the Livi app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. If you want to end your relationship with Livi – See a Doctor by Video completely, follow the guide.
Table of Contents:
1. Delete Livi Account through Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Livi – See a Doctor by Video. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Livi – See a Doctor by Video via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Livi.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Livi of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
2. Deleting Livi's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Livi – See a Doctor by Video on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Livi – See a Doctor by Video from an iPhone or Android device:
a. How to Delete Livi app from your Iphone
If you want to delete Livi – See a Doctor by Video from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Livi – See a Doctor by Video icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Livi – See a Doctor by Video.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Livi – See a Doctor by Video app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Livi – See a Doctor by Video" on the next screen and confirm delete.
b. How to delete Livi from your Android phone
To delete Livi – See a Doctor by Video from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Livi – See a Doctor by Video.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Livi – See a Doctor by Video app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Livi – See a Doctor by Video app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Livi – See a Doctor by Video Software Details
1. Today, we are Europe's largest digital healthcare provider and help patients across Europe to be at their best, every day, with domestic health professionals in each country in which we operate.
2. With LIVI you can easily meet a certified doctor through a video call via your smartphone or tablet, at a time and place convenient to you.
3. We started off as a Swedish healthcare provider with great visions for the future of healthcare.
4. We are committed to providing you with the safest and highest quality care possible, regardless of who you are, or where you live.