How To Delete Drums Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your Drums account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the Drums app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with Drums completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
Delete Drums Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Drums. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Drums via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Drums.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Drums of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete Drums's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Drums on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Drums from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting Drums app from an Iphone
If you want to delete Drumss from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Drums icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Drums.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Drums app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Drums" on the next screen and confirm delete.
Deleting Drums app from your Android device
To delete Drums from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Drums.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Drums app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Drums app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Drums Software Details
It has long dreamed of learning to play the drums, but there is a problem with keeping drum kit in the house? We have the solution! We present you with realistic simulator drums. What are the advantages of our app? - Two drum kits: Classical and Hip-Hop. - High performance and low latency response, which are very important for a comfortable game. - Play your own audio files from the device directly into our application. Now you can easily play a drum accompaniment to your favorite songs! - You can not just play the drums, but also record and then play back your tracks, including looped...