Table of Contents:
Reading time: 47 seconds
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by FirePower X for RAD Studio 10.:
Now you understand what the Law says, Send your Request directly to FirePower X using the form below:
Alternatively, you can follow these steps below to get FirePower X to delete your account/data:
1. This Delphi FireMonkey application shows a collection of walkthrus including two truly data-aware grids with embedded controls, multi-selection, clickable column headers, exporting, smooth scrolling, auto-generated recordviews, treeviews, and more.
2. The app also uses the searching and filtering components of FirePower, as well as support for validating the integrity of your users's input.
3. This demo also includes use of FirePower's new sharing services, color combos, and activity dialogs.
4. Components used in this app are similar to our InfoPower VCL components, but are specifically designed to take advantage of the mobile space.
5. This FMX walk thru uses FirePower X for 64 bit devices.
Liked FirePower X? you may also like other Libraries & Demo apps like usb otg data formatter checker; Amplified Bible offline; Bible in Tagalog; Canny :Open CV Camera & Filter Camera Photo Editor; Árvore Livros;