How to Delete Layout from Instagram Completely
Learn how to delete your Layout from Instagram: Collage account, your personal data and also delete the Layout from Instagram app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. If you want to end your relationship with Layout from Instagram: Collage completely, follow the guide.
Table of Contents:
1. Delete Layout from Instagram Account through Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Layout from Instagram: Collage. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Layout from Instagram: Collage via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Layout from Instagram.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Layout from Instagram of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
2. Deleting Layout from Instagram's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Layout from Instagram: Collage on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Layout from Instagram: Collage from an iPhone or Android device:
a. How to Delete Layout from Instagram app from your Iphone
If you want to delete Layout from Instagram: Collage from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Layout from Instagram: Collage icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Layout from Instagram: Collage.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Layout from Instagram: Collage app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Layout from Instagram: Collage" on the next screen and confirm delete.
b. How to delete Layout from Instagram from your Android phone
To delete Layout from Instagram: Collage from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Layout from Instagram: Collage.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Layout from Instagram: Collage app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Layout from Instagram: Collage app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Layout from Instagram: Collage Software Details
1. You're the editor, so get creative with the way you stitch things together—you can tell a story, show off an outfit or just splice, dice and change the look of your regular photos to convey a mood or theme.
2. Layout lets you create one-of-a-kind layouts by remixing your own photos and sharing them with your friends.
3. Choose photos from your gallery—or use the built-in Photo Booth to snap spur-of-the-moment shots—and instantly see them laid out in a cool collage.
4. * Re-mix up to 9 of your photos at a time to create fun, personalized layouts and collages.
5. * Pair your layouts and collages with Instagram's filters and creative tools afterwards to make them stand out even more.
6. Layout's smooth, intuitive process gives you complete creative control.
7. Tap to mirror, flip or replace images, hold and drag to swap them, pinch to zoom in or out, or pull the handles to resize.
8. * Save your layouts to your gallery and share them seamlessly to Instagram or other networks.