How to Delete ASUS PixelMaster Camera Completely
Learn how to delete your ASUS PixelMaster Camera account, your personal data and also delete the ASUS PixelMaster Camera app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. If you want to end your relationship with ASUS PixelMaster Camera completely, follow the guide.
Table of Contents:
1. Delete ASUS PixelMaster Camera Account through Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by ASUS PixelMaster Camera. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting ASUS PixelMaster Camera via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with ASUS PixelMaster Camera.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify ASUS PixelMaster Camera of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
2. Deleting ASUS PixelMaster Camera's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of ASUS PixelMaster Camera on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete ASUS PixelMaster Camera from an iPhone or Android device:
a. How to Delete ASUS PixelMaster Camera app from your Iphone
If you want to delete ASUS PixelMaster Camera from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the ASUS PixelMaster Camera icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on ASUS PixelMaster Camera.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the ASUS PixelMaster Camera app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete ASUS PixelMaster Camera" on the next screen and confirm delete.
b. How to delete ASUS PixelMaster Camera from your Android phone
To delete ASUS PixelMaster Camera from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on ASUS PixelMaster Camera.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the ASUS PixelMaster Camera app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the ASUS PixelMaster Camera app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
ASUS PixelMaster Camera Software Details
1. With ASUS PixelMaster Camera at your fingertips, there’s no need to worry about fiddly options or settings to capture great photos.
2. Optimize your photos via Auto mode, which auto-sets the camera settings vis-a-vis the lighting and environment.
3. Capture precious moments even in dimly-lit places via Low Light or Night mode that adjusts the background lighting for picture-perfect moments.
4. - Let’s have fun! Have more fun and apply animated effects or creative filters to your photos or videos via GIF Animation, Miniature, Effects, or Time Lapse mode.
5. Capture beautifully-enhanced photos using Beautification, Selfie, Time Rewind, or All Smiles mode.
6. From dusky evening scenes and low-light indoor shots to bright, high-contrast environments, ASUS PixelMaster Camera enables effortless mode-switching.
7. - Keep the camera rolling! Create your own story via a video with High Speed Video and Slow Motion Video modes.
8. Encapsulate all that beauty and scenery via Panorama, PanoSphere, or Selfie Panorama mode.
9. Our unique scene-detection technology analyses your surroundings instantly, suggesting the best mode for your shot.