How to Cancel MPR Drug and Medical Guide
Learn all the steps and procedures to cancel your MPR Drug and Medical Guide subscription - on iPhone, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. End your MPR Drug and Medical Guide subscription here.
Table of Contents:
Cancel MPR Drug and Medical Guide Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel MPR Drug and Medical Guide subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "MPR Drug and Medical Guide".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling MPR Drug and Medical Guide subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel MPR Drug and Medical Guide subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel MPR Drug and Medical Guide Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "MPR Drug and Medical Guide" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to MPR Drug and Medical Guide will now be canceled.
Cancel MPR Drug and Medical Guide Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to MPR Drug and Medical Guide via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see MPR Drug and Medical Guide. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from MPR Drug and Medical Guide
Cancel MPR Drug and Medical Guide via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting MPR Drug and Medical Guide via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription Directly on MPR Drug and Medical Guide's Website
Another way of canceling MPR Drug and Medical Guide subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the MPR Drug and Medical Guide app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://www.empr.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About MPR Drug and Medical Guide App
MPR has provided over 36 years of confidence at the point of care. The MPR app is your all-in-one drug information reference accessible anytime, anywhere, and trusted by more than 800,000 healthcare professionals. The MPR app also features time-saving calculators and treatment charts that allow you to quickly make better care decisions. Features: New Redesign: The MPR app is easier to use than ever. Conveniently access all the drug data and news that is most important to you. myCME: Earn FREE CME/CE within the MPR app. myCME provides relevant education that positively impacts clinical performance and patient outcomes. Medical Calculators - 100+ medical calculators simplify complex formulas, scores, & drug classifications. Clinical Charts - Over 150 clinical charts provide quick product comparisons, treatment algorithms & guidelines. • Quick Search function for drug information by brand name, generic name, disease/condition, or company • Curated daily news on drug therapy and hot topics in medicine, customizable to your scope of practice • Breaking news notifications on safety alerts & recalls related to your practice • Automatic, real-time updates to prescribing information & news • Favorites feature for easy access to your most frequently used drug info and tools • No Internet connection is needed to access prescribing information and tools! Silver and Gold level members have access to premium news content such as: Oncology News Pain News Dermatology New Endo...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app