How to Delete Juan cloud Completely
Published by wu peilin | Updated: Mar 6, 2023
Guides: Contact app | Cancel Subscription | Troubleshoot
Learn how to delete your Juan cloud account and personal data from your device.
Table of Contents:
Reading time: 47 seconds
1. Delete Juan cloud Account through Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Juan cloud:
- Under GDPR: EU/UK Residents have the right to ask (via email), an organization that holds data about them to delete it. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. Organizations have one month to respond to the request.
- Under CCPA: California residents have the right to request that a company delete the data/personal information it has on them. A failure to comply with this will result in a fine of upto $7,500.
Now we understand what the Law says, Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- To delete your Juan cloud account, contact Juan cloud via email and provide the reasons for your request.
- Mention the law under which you make your request (GDPR or CCPA).
- Notify Juan cloud of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send the email to [email protected]... Login to see email.
Alternatively, Send your Request directly to Juan cloud using the form below:
2. How to Delete Juan cloud on Iphone
- On iphone, Goto "Settings "
- Click on "General" » "Iphone Storage".
- Select the app, and click "Delete Juan cloud".
3. Delete Juan cloud on Android phone
- Go to your Android phone Settings.
- Click on "Apps & Games".
- Select "Juan cloud" and Click "Uninstall".
Juan cloud Product Details
Juan cloud(九安物联)-24 hours mobile remote video monitoring client. You can view your live video from anywhere on your smartphone. The main function: 1. Real-time video playback 2. Remote video playback 3. Alarm message reminder 4. Share video images
Reported Deleting Issues
No Issues reported yet. Be the first to report one!