How to Delete PhotoShare Frame Completely
Learn how to delete your PhotoShare Frame account and personal data from your device.
Table of Contents:
Reading time: 47 seconds
1. Delete PhotoShare Frame Account through Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by PhotoShare Frame:
- Under GDPR: EU/UK Residents have the right to ask (via email), an organization that holds data about them to delete it. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. Organizations have one month to respond to the request.
- Under CCPA: California residents have the right to request that a company delete the data/personal information it has on them. A failure to comply with this will result in a fine of upto $7,500.
Now we understand what the Law says, Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- To delete your PhotoShare Frame account, contact PhotoShare Frame via email and provide the reasons for your request.
- Mention the law under which you make your request (GDPR or CCPA).
- Notify PhotoShare Frame of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send the email to [email protected] Login to see email.
2. How to Delete PhotoShare Frame on Iphone
- On iphone, Goto "Settings "
- Click on "General" » "Iphone Storage".
- Select the app, and click "Delete PhotoShare Frame".
3. Delete PhotoShare Frame on Android phone
- Go to your Android phone Settings.
- Click on "Apps & Games".
- Select "PhotoShare Frame" and Click "Uninstall".
PhotoShare Frame Product Details
Companion App for the PhotoShare Friends and Family Cloud Frame. Simply select your favorite photos, select one or more PhotoShare Frames as the destination and press “Send Photos.” Your photos will appear in moments on the PhotoShare Frame, ready to be enjoyed by family and friends. Use the PhotoShare Frame App to send multiple photos and messages to up to 10 PhotoShare Frames at once.