How To Delete Houzz - Home Design & Remodel Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your Houzz - Home Design & Remodel account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the Houzz - Home Design & Remodel app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with Houzz - Home Design & Remodel completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Delete via Email
- How to Delete on Iphone
- How to Delete on Android
- Apps like Houzz - Home Design & Remodel
Delete Houzz - Home Design & Remodel Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Houzz - Home Design & Remodel. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Houzz - Home Design & Remodel via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Houzz .
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Houzz of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete Houzz - Home Design & Remodel's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Houzz - Home Design & Remodel on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Houzz - Home Design & Remodel from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting Houzz - Home Design & Remodel app from an Iphone
If you want to delete Houzz - Home Design & Remodels from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Houzz - Home Design & Remodel icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Houzz - Home Design & Remodel.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Houzz - Home Design & Remodel app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Houzz - Home Design & Remodel" on the next screen and confirm delete.
Deleting Houzz - Home Design & Remodel app from your Android device
To delete Houzz - Home Design & Remodel from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Houzz - Home Design & Remodel.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Houzz - Home Design & Remodel app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Houzz - Home Design & Remodel app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Houzz - Home Design & Remodel Software Details
Whether you’re building, remodeling or decorating, Houzz has you covered. Get the Best Design Ideas for Your Home - Browse more than 20 million high-resolution photos of home interiors and exteriors. Choose by style, location or room, such as kitchen or bathroom. - Save and share home design photos with friends, family and home professionals. - Use the Sketch feature to annotate and draw directly on photos from Houzz. Find, View and Buy Products for Your Home - Shop from more than 10 million products and materials, including vanities, cabinets, lighting, furniture, tile and more for...