How to Delete Universal TV Remote Completely
Learn how to delete your Universal TV Remote account and personal data from your device.
Table of Contents:
Reading time: 47 seconds
1. Delete Universal TV Remote Account through Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Universal TV Remote:
- Under GDPR: EU/UK Residents have the right to ask (via email), an organization that holds data about them to delete it. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. Organizations have one month to respond to the request.
- Under CCPA: California residents have the right to request that a company delete the data/personal information it has on them. A failure to comply with this will result in a fine of upto $7,500.
Now we understand what the Law says, Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- To delete your Universal TV Remote account, contact Universal TV Remote via email and provide the reasons for your request.
- Mention the law under which you make your request (GDPR or CCPA).
- Notify Universal TV Remote of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send the email to [email protected] Login to see email.
2. How to Delete Universal TV Remote on Iphone
- On iphone, Goto "Settings "
- Click on "General" » "Iphone Storage".
- Select the app, and click "Delete Universal TV Remote".
3. Delete Universal TV Remote on Android phone
- Go to your Android phone Settings.
- Click on "Apps & Games".
- Select "Universal TV Remote" and Click "Uninstall".
Universal TV Remote Product Details
UPDATE 09/18/2021 - WE HAVE FIXED IR UNIVERSAL REMOTE!! The remote app you know and love is back! We are sorry it was not working for so long. Please excuse the rating the app was absolutely broken for a long time. Looking to watch Live TV on your phone or tablet? Try PopUP - Live TV Multitasker https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mobile.direct.cable.tv.popup • IR Universal Remote • IR Universal Remote will replace your physical TV remote for good! Plus you can control other devices like Air Conditioners, Fans, Lights, and more. This application will turn phones and tablets with a built in remote IR blaster into a fully functioning universal remote. • Easy to Configure and Use • You can easily browse through all of the different categories and code sets to find the best remote that works for you. All saved remotes can be quickly and easily accessed from the sliding menu panel. • How IR Universal Remote Works • Many phones today have hardware built in for controlling TVs. This hardware is called an IR Blaster. Manufactures such as Samsung, LG, HTC, Xiaomi, and Huawei are using the IR Blaster in their phones. It emits an infrared signal which can be picked up and interpreted by the TV. IR Universal Remote has a very large database containing the proper codes for many different devices. It can emit these codes through the IR Blaster just like a physical universal remote. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_devices_with_IR_blaster • Free (Ad Supported) • IR Universal TV Remote does not require any purchases to work. The application is supported by in app advertising. Ads allow users to use any remote in the app for free. • Loaded with Features • Create completely custom remotes. You can edit almost every aspect of your remote. Change the toolbar color. Edit the background color or upload a background image. Edit button IR codes, colors, positions, roundness, transparency, and texts. Use the two widgets to quickly and easily control devices from your home screen. Use the notification remote to control devices while using other apps. Control multiple devices from 1 remote. Setup macros to send multiple commands to multiple devices with a single button click. • Instructional Video • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DuDCNaDrL-Q&feature=youtu.be