How to Delete T- Completely
Learn how to delete your T-Mobile Internet account and personal data from your device.
Table of Contents:
Reading time: 47 seconds
1. Delete T- Account through Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by T-Mobile Internet:
- Under GDPR: EU/UK Residents have the right to ask (via email), an organization that holds data about them to delete it. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. Organizations have one month to respond to the request.
- Under CCPA: California residents have the right to request that a company delete the data/personal information it has on them. A failure to comply with this will result in a fine of upto $7,500.
Now we understand what the Law says, Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- To delete your T- account, contact T- via email and provide the reasons for your request.
- Mention the law under which you make your request (GDPR or CCPA).
- Notify T- of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send the email to [email protected] Login to see email.
2. How to Delete T- on Iphone
- On iphone, Goto "Settings "
- Click on "General" » "Iphone Storage".
- Select the app, and click "Delete T-Mobile Internet".
3. Delete T- on Android phone
- Go to your Android phone Settings.
- Click on "Apps & Games".
- Select "T-Mobile Internet" and Click "Uninstall".
T-Mobile Internet Product Details
Set up your T-Mobile Internet service in just 15 minutes with the T-Mobile Internet app. Once you’re up and running, the app is all you need to take control of your internet experience. • Find the strongest signal Use the app’s interactive placement assistant to find the sweet spot for your T-Mobile 5G Gateway. • Manage your connected devices Monitor and remove unrecognized devices for even more control of your network. • Update your password Change the name and password of your network with ease for more personalization and control. • Schedule screen-time Set screen-time limits for the non-stop scrollers and bedtime rule breakers in your family. Getting started is easy, just download the T-Mobile Internet app today and enjoy high-speed internet on your terms.