How To Delete Magnifying Glass + Flashlight Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your Magnifying Glass + Flashlight account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the Magnifying Glass + Flashlight app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with Magnifying Glass + Flashlight completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Delete via Email
- How to Delete on Iphone
- How to Delete on Android
- Apps like Magnifying Glass + Flashlight
Delete Magnifying Glass + Flashlight Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Magnifying Glass + Flashlight. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Magnifying Glass + Flashlight via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Magnifying Glass Flashlight.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Magnifying Glass Flashlight of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete Magnifying Glass + Flashlight's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Magnifying Glass + Flashlight on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Magnifying Glass + Flashlight from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting Magnifying Glass + Flashlight app from an Iphone
If you want to delete Magnifying Glass + Flashlights from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Magnifying Glass + Flashlight icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Magnifying Glass + Flashlight.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Magnifying Glass + Flashlight app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Magnifying Glass + Flashlight" on the next screen and confirm delete.
Deleting Magnifying Glass + Flashlight app from your Android device
To delete Magnifying Glass + Flashlight from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Magnifying Glass + Flashlight.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Magnifying Glass + Flashlight app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Magnifying Glass + Flashlight app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Magnifying Glass + Flashlight Software Details
The Simplest, Easiest-to-Use Magnifying Glass in the App Store – Flashlight (LED Torch Light), Digital Magnifier, Restaurant Menu Reader, and Prescription Bottle Reader all-in-one. Have you ever been in a sticky situation where you’re in a restaurant and can’t read the small print on the restaurant menu? Let the best magnifying glass with flashlight (LED Torch Light) handle all your fine print reading needs. Simply turn on the magnifier and watch as it auto focuses the text, while providing you the ability to zoom in/out further. Common Uses For Magnifier: - Restaurant Menu Reader - M...