How To Cancel Magnifying Glass + Flashlight Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Magnifying Glass + Flashlight and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Magnifying Glass + Flashlight subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Magnifying Glass + Flashlight subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Magnifying Glass Flashlight website
- Alternatives to Magnifying Glass + Flashlight
Cancel Magnifying Glass + Flashlight Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Magnifying Glass + Flashlight subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Magnifying Glass + Flashlight".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Magnifying Glass + Flashlight subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Magnifying Glass + Flashlight subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Magnifying Glass + Flashlight Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Magnifying Glass + Flashlight" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Magnifying Glass Flashlight will now be canceled.
Cancel Magnifying Glass + Flashlight Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Magnifying Glass + Flashlight via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Magnifying Glass + Flashlight. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Magnifying Glass Flashlight
Cancel Magnifying Glass + Flashlight Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Magnifying Glass + Flashlight via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Magnifying Glass + Flashlight's Website
Another way of canceling Magnifying Glass + Flashlight subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Magnifying Glass + Flashlight app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - http://www.rvappstudios.com and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Magnifying Glass + Flashlight App
The Simplest, Easiest-to-Use Magnifying Glass in the App Store – Flashlight (LED Torch Light), Digital Magnifier, Restaurant Menu Reader, and Prescription Bottle Reader all-in-one. Have you ever been in a sticky situation where you’re in a restaurant and can’t read the small print on the restaurant menu? Let the best magnifying glass with flashlight (LED Torch Light) handle all your fine print reading needs. Simply turn on the magnifier and watch as it auto focuses the text, while providing you the ability to zoom in/out further. Common Uses For Magnifier: - Restaurant Menu Reader - M...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app