How to Delete Diary with lock Completely
Learn how to delete your Diary with lock account, your personal data and also delete the Diary with lock app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. If you want to end your relationship with Diary with lock completely, follow the guide.
Table of Contents:
1. Delete Diary with lock Account through Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Diary with lock. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Diary with lock via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Diary with lock.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Diary with lock of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
2. Deleting Diary with lock's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Diary with lock on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Diary with lock from an iPhone or Android device:
a. How to Delete Diary with lock app from your Iphone
If you want to delete Diary with lock from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Diary with lock icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Diary with lock.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Diary with lock app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Diary with lock" on the next screen and confirm delete.
b. How to delete Diary with lock from your Android phone
To delete Diary with lock from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Diary with lock.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Diary with lock app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Diary with lock app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Diary with lock Software Details
1. Decorate diary notes with beautiful heart and love emojis, or popular sport or emotional face smileys.
2. With this Diary you can write all your private notes and secure them with a pin code.
3. Use this diary app to make your own personal notes of daily events, appointments, secrets and feelings.
4. Build from the ground up to be simple and user friendly, the user interface is designed to allow you to enter new notes quickly and easily.
5. If the phone does not yet have native support for this, we recommend you try downloading a third party emoji keyboard from Google Play.
6. Protect all personal notes by adding a pin code when it starts up.
7. Follow millions of people, join this popular diary trend.
8. Easily send a backup of diary entries directly to email for extra protection.
9. In weekends, you can write about all the fun you had walking your dog, meeting with friends, or being social with your family.