How to Delete Rachio Completely
Learn how to delete your Rachio account and personal data from your device.
Table of Contents:
Reading time: 47 seconds
1. Delete Rachio Account through Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Rachio:
- Under GDPR: EU/UK Residents have the right to ask (via email), an organization that holds data about them to delete it. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. Organizations have one month to respond to the request.
- Under CCPA: California residents have the right to request that a company delete the data/personal information it has on them. A failure to comply with this will result in a fine of upto $7,500.
Now we understand what the Law says, Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- To delete your Rachio account, contact Rachio via email and provide the reasons for your request.
- Mention the law under which you make your request (GDPR or CCPA).
- Notify Rachio of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send the email to [email protected] Login to see email.
2. How to Delete Rachio on Iphone
- On iphone, Goto "Settings "
- Click on "General" » "Iphone Storage".
- Select the app, and click "Delete Rachio".
3. Delete Rachio on Android phone
- Go to your Android phone Settings.
- Click on "Apps & Games".
- Select "Rachio" and Click "Uninstall".
Rachio Product Details
The Rachio Smart Sprinkler Controller changes the way you water. It makes running your sprinklers easy and convenient while saving you water and money. Rachio automatically creates a watering schedule that lowers your water bill and ensures the beautiful yard you want, while the mobile app gives you access to your sprinkler system from anywhere. Plus, Rachio is compatible with nearly any sized yard and smart home platform. This is the companion app to the industry leading Rachio Smart Sprinkler Controller.