How To Delete Text Scanner [OCR] Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your Text Scanner [OCR] account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the Text Scanner [OCR] app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with Text Scanner [OCR] completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Delete via Email
- How to Delete on Iphone
- How to Delete on Android
- Apps like Text Scanner [OCR]
Delete Text Scanner [OCR] Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Text Scanner [OCR]. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Text Scanner [OCR] via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Text Scanner OCR .
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Text Scanner OCR of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete Text Scanner [OCR]'s App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Text Scanner [OCR] on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Text Scanner [OCR] from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting Text Scanner [OCR] app from an Iphone
If you want to delete Text Scanner [OCR] from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Text Scanner [OCR] icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Text Scanner [OCR].
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Text Scanner [OCR] app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Text Scanner [OCR]" on the next screen and confirm delete.
How to delete Text Scanner [OCR] from your Android phone
To delete Text Scanner [OCR] from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Text Scanner [OCR].
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Text Scanner [OCR] app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Text Scanner [OCR] app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Text Scanner [OCR] Software Details
This is the best Text Scanner [OCR] ! Highest Speed & Highest Quality in All Android Apps! You can convert an image to text. When you access the URL or phone number written in magazines or brochures, it's really hard to input the URL or phone number by the keyboard. So please use Text Scanner [OCR]! Because it automatically recognize the characters from an image, it's possible to access to the URL or phone number immediately! When you record the memo written on the blackboard or white board, it's very troublesome to transcript it by the keyboard. But you can do it very easily...