How To Cancel Text Scanner [OCR] Subscription
Most apps and online services these days are subscription-based. You may have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about, or you subscribed to the free trial of Text Scanner [OCR] and need to unsubscribe before you get charged.
In this article, we will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your Text Scanner [OCR] subscription - on iOS, Android, Paypal or directly on their website. Want to end your Text Scanner [OCR] subscription? keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on Text Scanner OCR website
- Alternatives to Text Scanner [OCR]
Cancel Text Scanner [OCR] Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Steps to cancel Text Scanner [OCR] subscription on your iOS device:
- On your phone, click "Settings".
- Next, open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the "Subscriptions" menu.
- Look through the list and click on "Text Scanner [OCR]".
- Click the "Cancel Subscription" button at the end of the page.
- Confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of canceling Text Scanner [OCR] subscription is complete!
Another way to cancel Text Scanner [OCR] subscription is from the Apple App Store. Here is how:
- Click the Appstore application and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click Subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click "Cancel Subscription".
Cancel Text Scanner [OCR] Subscription on Android
To cancel your active Android subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your phone's home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- Tap on "Text Scanner [OCR]" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to Text Scanner OCR will now be canceled.
Cancel Text Scanner [OCR] Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to Text Scanner [OCR] via Paypal, Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click "Settings "" from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see Text Scanner [OCR]. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from Text Scanner OCR
Cancel Text Scanner [OCR] Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting Text Scanner [OCR] via email. Here is how to handle the email cancelation request:
- Open your email app
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancelation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on Text Scanner [OCR]'s Website
Another way of canceling Text Scanner [OCR] subscriptions is to do it from their website. This will help if you don't have the Text Scanner [OCR] app installed on your smartphone or have deleted it. Here is how to cancel:
- Visit their website - https://peace-app.com/ and login to your account.
- Goto your profile or account page.
- Click "Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- "Cancel" your subscription.
About Text Scanner [OCR] App
This is the best Text Scanner [OCR] ! Highest Speed & Highest Quality in All Android Apps! You can convert an image to text. When you access the URL or phone number written in magazines or brochures, it's really hard to input the URL or phone number by the keyboard. So please use Text Scanner [OCR]! Because it automatically recognize the characters from an image, it's possible to access to the URL or phone number immediately! When you record the memo written on the blackboard or white board, it's very troublesome to transcript it by the keyboard. But you can do it very easily...
Reported Cancelation Issues
Search for another app