How to Delete Saving Made Simple Completely
Learn how to delete your Saving Made Simple - Donate account, your personal data and also delete the Saving Made Simple app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. If you want to end your relationship with Saving Made Simple - Donate completely, follow the guide.
Table of Contents:
1. Delete Saving Made Simple Account through Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Saving Made Simple - Donate. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Saving Made Simple - Donate via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Saving Made Simple.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Saving Made Simple of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
2. Deleting Saving Made Simple's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Saving Made Simple - Donate on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Saving Made Simple - Donate from an iPhone or Android device:
a. How to Delete Saving Made Simple app from your Iphone
If you want to delete Saving Made Simple - Donate from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Saving Made Simple - Donate icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Saving Made Simple - Donate.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Saving Made Simple - Donate app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Saving Made Simple - Donate" on the next screen and confirm delete.
b. How to delete Saving Made Simple from your Android phone
To delete Saving Made Simple - Donate from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Saving Made Simple - Donate.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Saving Made Simple - Donate app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Saving Made Simple - Donate app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Saving Made Simple - Donate Software Details
1. Effortlessly budget money for upcoming bills, debt payments and savings goals with only a few clicks! Our intuitive personal finance app prioritizes your goals and breaks them down into manageable and timely payments.
2. • Set up notifications to remind you of your savings progress and due dates for upcoming bills and savings goals.
3. Never before has an app been designed exclusively to help you reach your money savings goals with a minimum amount of effort and stress.
4. Our latest personal finance app - Saving Made Simple - creates a robust yet user-friendly savings and expense manager in the palm of your hand.
5. Convenient widgets and notifications remind you of your saving progress, while also keeping you informed of upcoming due dates for bill payments.
6. • Avoid penalties by setting up savings goals with due dates for bill payments and expenses.