How To Delete Simple Expense Note Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your Simple Expense Note account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the Simple Expense Note app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with Simple Expense Note completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Delete via Email
- How to Delete on Iphone
- How to Delete on Android
- Apps like Simple Expense Note
Delete Simple Expense Note Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Simple Expense Note. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Simple Expense Note via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Simple Expense Note.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Simple Expense Note of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete Simple Expense Note's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Simple Expense Note on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Simple Expense Note from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting Simple Expense Note app from an Iphone
If you want to delete Simple Expense Notes from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Simple Expense Note icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Simple Expense Note.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Simple Expense Note app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Simple Expense Note" on the next screen and confirm delete.
Deleting Simple Expense Note app from your Android device
To delete Simple Expense Note from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Simple Expense Note.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Simple Expense Note app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Simple Expense Note app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Simple Expense Note Software Details
Simple Expense Note is your personal note to record your daily incomes and expenses. You can insert your new expenses or incomes in simple way. Our features: 1. Record your daily incomes and expenses 2. Show your total daily, monthly, yearly incomes and expenses 3. Backup data in Third party Google Drive (Google Drive must be installed) 4. Export your data in .xls format 5. Easy to use 6. Working offline