How To Delete CENTURY 21 Local Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your CENTURY 21 Local account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the CENTURY 21 Local app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with CENTURY 21 Local completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
Delete CENTURY 21 Local Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by CENTURY 21 Local. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting CENTURY 21 Local via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with CENTURY 21 Local.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify CENTURY 21 Local of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete CENTURY 21 Local's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of CENTURY 21 Local on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete CENTURY 21 Local from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting CENTURY 21 Local app from an Iphone
If you want to delete CENTURY 21 Locals from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the CENTURY 21 Local icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on CENTURY 21 Local.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the CENTURY 21 Local app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete CENTURY 21 Local" on the next screen and confirm delete.
Deleting CENTURY 21 Local app from your Android device
To delete CENTURY 21 Local from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on CENTURY 21 Local.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the CENTURY 21 Local app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the CENTURY 21 Local app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
CENTURY 21 Local Software Details
With the CENTURY 21® Local Listing Search app, you’re not just choosing a home. You’re choosing a lifestyle. We know that’s a big decision. So we bring you the most up-to-date and accurate information on homes in your area, instant updates when new homes hit the market, and details about local neighborhoods – and we connect you with a real estate professional who’s prepared to help you find just what you’re looking for. • Make it personal. Find and save homes based on the characteristics that are most important to you: bedrooms and bathrooms, price, square footage, neighborhood, and muc...