How To Delete C3Pay Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your C3Pay account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the C3Pay app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with C3Pay completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
Delete C3Pay Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by C3Pay. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting C3Pay via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with C3Pay.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify C3Pay of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete C3Pay's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of C3Pay on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete C3Pay from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting C3Pay app from an Iphone
If you want to delete C3Pays from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the C3Pay icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on C3Pay.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the C3Pay app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete C3Pay" on the next screen and confirm delete.
Deleting C3Pay app from your Android device
To delete C3Pay from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on C3Pay.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the C3Pay app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the C3Pay app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
C3Pay Software Details
MyC3Card is now C3Pay! Now here with a cleaner look under your fingertips, our aim is to provide you with the simplest and the quickest way of managing your money. Use C3Pay to: • View your balance and transaction from anywhere, anytime. • Send money in minutes to your home country - Your first transfer is FREE. • Recharge any local and international mobile number instantly - Recharge supported for over 130+ countries. • Get SMS alerts on your phone whenever you receive your salary or make a purchase in the shop. • Request for email statements on the go to know more about your past...