How To Delete SBI Life Easy Access Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your SBI Life Easy Access account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the SBI Life Easy Access app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with SBI Life Easy Access completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Delete via Email
- How to Delete on Iphone
- How to Delete on Android
- Apps like SBI Life Easy Access
Delete SBI Life Easy Access Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by SBI Life Easy Access. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting SBI Life Easy Access via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with SBI Life Easy Access.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify SBI Life Easy Access of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete SBI Life Easy Access's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of SBI Life Easy Access on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete SBI Life Easy Access from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting SBI Life Easy Access app from an Iphone
If you want to delete SBI Life Easy Access from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the SBI Life Easy Access icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on SBI Life Easy Access.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the SBI Life Easy Access app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete SBI Life Easy Access" on the next screen and confirm delete.
How to delete SBI Life Easy Access from your Android phone
To delete SBI Life Easy Access from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on SBI Life Easy Access.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the SBI Life Easy Access app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the SBI Life Easy Access app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
SBI Life Easy Access Software Details
1. SBI Life Easy Access packs the utility of your neighborhood SBI Life branch into the convenience of a mobile app for your Android phone.
2. - View your policy details, download premium paid certificate etc.
3. - Drop us a line, call on our toll-free number, and visit one of our branches.
4. - Browse through SBI Life’s range of insurance plans and calculators.