How To Delete Mitula Homes Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your Mitula Homes account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the Mitula Homes app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with Mitula Homes completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
Delete Mitula Homes Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Mitula Homes. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Mitula Homes via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Mitula Homes.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Mitula Homes of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete Mitula Homes's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Mitula Homes on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Mitula Homes from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting Mitula Homes app from an Iphone
If you want to delete Mitula Homess from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Mitula Homes icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Mitula Homes.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Mitula Homes app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Mitula Homes" on the next screen and confirm delete.
Deleting Mitula Homes app from your Android device
To delete Mitula Homes from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Mitula Homes.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Mitula Homes app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Mitula Homes app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Mitula Homes Software Details
Are you looking for a flat or house? We´re convinced the home of your dreams exists, however, it might be tough to find it. That´s why the new Mitula Homes app is available in 41 countries and 15 languages. The Mitula Homes app offers thousands of listings so as you can search for a flat, house, apartment, attic, duplex, studio, chalet, loft, land, etc. The Mitula Homes app is very intuitive. If you search for a house for sale or rent you can filter your results by date of listing, and important criteria such as location, price, number of square meters, number of rooms, bathrooms, etc. Wh...