How To Delete Mitula Cars Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your Mitula Cars account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the Mitula Cars app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with Mitula Cars completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
Delete Mitula Cars Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Mitula Cars. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Mitula Cars via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Mitula Cars.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Mitula Cars of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete Mitula Cars's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Mitula Cars on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Mitula Cars from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting Mitula Cars app from an Iphone
If you want to delete Mitula Carss from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Mitula Cars icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Mitula Cars.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Mitula Cars app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Mitula Cars" on the next screen and confirm delete.
Deleting Mitula Cars app from your Android device
To delete Mitula Cars from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Mitula Cars.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Mitula Cars app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Mitula Cars app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Mitula Cars Software Details
Mitula is a search engine for used cars that scans multiple websites to show you relevant ads on one application. By using just one platform you can be sure of finding the best used car offers at the lowest prices. We have millions of ads for used and new cars. What can you do on Mitula Cars? ✔ Choose the type of vehicle you\'re looking for. You can search by make, model, fuel type and location. We do the rest. ✔ Contact the publisher of the ad directly. ✔ Filter your search by price, mileage, year as well as many other features. ✔ Save your searches to receive notifications and email...