How to Delete Maine Savings Completely
Published by Maine Savings | Updated: May 10, 2023
Guides: Contact app | Cancel Subscription | Troubleshoot
Learn how to delete your Maine Savings account and personal data from your device.
Table of Contents:
Reading time: 47 seconds
1. Delete Maine Savings Account through Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Maine Savings:
- Under GDPR: EU/UK Residents have the right to ask (via email), an organization that holds data about them to delete it. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. Organizations have one month to respond to the request.
- Under CCPA: California residents have the right to request that a company delete the data/personal information it has on them. A failure to comply with this will result in a fine of upto $7,500.
Now we understand what the Law says, Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- To delete your Maine Savings account, contact Maine Savings via email and provide the reasons for your request.
- Mention the law under which you make your request (GDPR or CCPA).
- Notify Maine Savings of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send the email to [email protected]... Login to see email.
Alternatively, Send your Request directly to Maine Savings using the form below:
2. How to Delete Maine Savings on Iphone
- On iphone, Goto "Settings "
- Click on "General" » "Iphone Storage".
- Select the app, and click "Delete Maine Savings".
3. Delete Maine Savings on Android phone
- Go to your Android phone Settings.
- Click on "Apps & Games".
- Select "Maine Savings" and Click "Uninstall".
Maine Savings Product Details
Maine Savings Digital Banking allows you to check balances, view transaction history, transfer funds, deposit checks, pay loans, manage business accounts and much more.
Reported Deleting Issues
No Issues reported yet. Be the first to report one!