How to Delete Slope Wallet Completely
Learn how to delete your Slope Wallet account, your personal data and also delete the Slope Wallet app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. If you want to end your relationship with Slope Wallet completely, follow the guide.
Table of Contents:
1. Delete Slope Wallet Account through Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Slope Wallet. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Slope Wallet via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Slope Wallet.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Slope Wallet of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
2. Deleting Slope Wallet's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Slope Wallet on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Slope Wallet from an iPhone or Android device:
a. How to Delete Slope Wallet app from your Iphone
If you want to delete Slope Wallet from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Slope Wallet icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Slope Wallet.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Slope Wallet app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Slope Wallet" on the next screen and confirm delete.
b. How to delete Slope Wallet from your Android phone
To delete Slope Wallet from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Slope Wallet.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Slope Wallet app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Slope Wallet app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Slope Wallet Software Details
1. Slope wallet has a built-in browser that can help users access decentralized applications (Dapps) built on the Solana ecosystem such as Decentralized Finance (DeFi), NFTs, GameFi Marketplace, and more.
2. Based on Solana's extremely fast network speed (supporting up to 5000 transactions per second with a block processing time of 400 milliseconds), sending and receiving assets on Slope wallet is extremely fast and efficient.
3. Currently, Slope wallet supports the swap feature of Ethereum-based assets, users are able to swap the Ethereum-based assets, including ETH, SUSHI, UNI, and more.
4. Slope wallet is a leading non-custodial crypto wallet emerging from the Solana ecosystem, functions including wallet, DeFi, NFT, cross-chain(ETH), Swap.
5. Slope wallet is the first decentralized wallet on mobile that allows users to send and receive assets anytime, anywhere.
6. Slope wallet is also a private wallet for the users of the leading blockchains, which allows users to manage their crypto and NFT assets freely.
7. Slope wallet is the one and only wallet in the Solana network that can be used on web/IOS/Android, with a user-friendly interface and no thresholds.
8. Slope wallet supports cross-chain.
Reported Deleting Issues
Vorrei chiudere il mio wallet slope perché non lo utilizzo
— by Simone on Aug 16 2022