How To Delete magicApp Calling & Messaging Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your magicApp Calling & Messaging account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the magicApp Calling & Messaging app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with magicApp Calling & Messaging completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Delete via Email
- How to Delete on Iphone
- How to Delete on Android
- Apps like magicApp Calling & Messaging
Delete magicApp Calling & Messaging Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by magicApp Calling & Messaging. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting magicApp Calling & Messaging via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with magicApp Calling Messaging.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify magicApp Calling Messaging of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete magicApp Calling & Messaging's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of magicApp Calling & Messaging on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete magicApp Calling & Messaging from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting magicApp Calling & Messaging app from an Iphone
If you want to delete magicApp Calling & Messaging from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the magicApp Calling & Messaging icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on magicApp Calling & Messaging.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the magicApp Calling & Messaging app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete magicApp Calling & Messaging" on the next screen and confirm delete.
How to delete magicApp Calling & Messaging from your Android phone
To delete magicApp Calling & Messaging from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on magicApp Calling & Messaging.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the magicApp Calling & Messaging app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the magicApp Calling & Messaging app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
magicApp Calling & Messaging Software Details
magicJack customers can take their number on the go so that you never miss a call. Download now and login to magicApp with your existing magicJack email and password to make and receive calls over Wi-Fi. The companion magicApp is only available for customers with an ACTIVE magicJack Device. Please ensure you are assigning your magicJack device phone number in the companion magicApp. If your magicJack device is expired, you can login my.magicjack.com and renew your service and resume using your FREE companion magicApp. The companion magicApp is limited to one smartphone or tablet per acti...