How To Cancel magicApp Calling & Messaging Subscription
Most apps and streaming services these days are subscription-based. Sometimes you may also have subscriptions you didn't know you signed up for or forgot about. Or maybe you subscribed to the free trial version of magicApp Calling & Messaging and need to disconnect before the charges come in.
In this article, I will show you all the steps and procedures you can follow to cancel your magicApp Calling & Messaging subscriptions - on Smartphones, Paypal and directly. So, if you want to end your magicApp Calling & Messaging subscriptions, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Cancel on Iphone
- How to Cancel on Android
- How to Cancel via Paypal
- How to Cancel via Email
- Cancel on magicApp Calling Messaging website
- Alternatives to magicApp Calling & Messaging
Cancel magicApp Calling & Messaging Subscription on iPhone & iPad
Here are some steps iOS users need to take to cancel magicApp Calling & Messaging subscription on your Apple device:
- The first thing you need to do is click settings.
- Next, you open your Apple ID profile by tapping the icon with your name on it.
- From the profile page, click the subscriptions menu.
- Look through the list and click on magicApp Calling & Messaging.
- Click the 'cancel subscription' button at the end of the page. If you are still using the trial version, there will be an option to cancel the free trial.
- To complete this process, you must confirm that you want to cancel your subscription. Once you click this "cancel" button, the process of cancelling magicApp Calling & Messaging subscription is complete! Hurray
Another way to cancel magicApp Calling & Messaging subscription is from your Apple App Store. The process is simple:
- Click the magicApp Calling & Messaging store magicApp Calling & Messaginglication and tap your profile.
- From your accounts page, click subscriptions.
- Select the active subscription you want to end.
- Click 'cancel subscription'.
Cancel magicApp Calling & Messaging Subscription on Android
From your Android device, you can find all in-app subscriptions in one place on the Google Play Store. To cancel your active subscriptions, here are some steps to follow:
- Launch the PlayStore app from your app drawer or home screen.
- On the left-hand side of the screen, click the hamburger menu icon beside the search bar.
- From the list, select "Subscriptions".
- This will then show you all the subscriptions you pay for through the Google Play Store.
- Tap on "magicApp Calling & Messaging" and click "Cancel Subscription".
- You will be asked why you want to cancel your subscription. Choose any option. You can decline to answer
- Your subscription to magicApp Calling Messaging will now be canceled.
Cancel magicApp Calling & Messaging Subscription on PayPal
If you signed up to magicApp Calling & Messaging via Paypal, you may be in luck. This is because Paypal helps you cancel directly from your Paypal account. Awesome right? Here is how:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Click settings from the top of your account page.
- Select "Payments".
- Click "Manage Automatic Payments".
- Under Automatic Payments tab, you will see magicApp Calling & Messaging. Click it
- Click "Cancel" button
- You are now unsubscribed from magicApp Calling Messaging
Can't unsubscribe? Contact PayPal customer service on phone. Here's how you can get it done:
- From the PayPal website, click 'Help' at the top of the page.
- Select 'call customer support'.
- Then, click 'You can always call us as a guest'.
Cancel magicApp Calling & Messaging Subscription via Email
You can cancel the service by contacting magicApp Calling & Messaging via email. Here is how to handle the email cancellation request:
- Enlist your reasons for canceling.
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account.
- Provide a reason for the cancellation.
- Shoot your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
Cancel Subscription If Billed Directly on magicApp Calling & Messaging's Website
An alternate way of canceling magicApp Calling & Messaging subscriptions is to do it from the website. This will help, if you don't have the magicApp Calling & Messaging app installed on your smartphone. Here is how:
- Visit http://www.magicjack.com and login.
- Visit your account page.
- Click 'Billings" or "Subscriptions" or other similar alternatives to see a list of your options.
- Select "Cancel".
About magicApp Calling & Messaging App
magicJack customers can take their number on the go so that you never miss a call. Download now and login to magicApp with your existing magicJack email and password to make and receive calls over Wi-Fi. The companion magicApp is only available for customers with an ACTIVE magicJack Device. Please ensure you are assigning your magicJack device phone number in the companion magicApp. If your magicJack device is expired, you can login my.magicjack.com and renew your service and resume using your FREE companion magicApp. The companion magicApp is limited to one smartphone or tablet per acti...
Reported Cancellation Issues
Search for another app