How to Delete Aqara Home Completely
Learn how to delete your Aqara Home account and personal data from your device.
Table of Contents:
Reading time: 47 seconds
1. Delete Aqara Home Account through Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Aqara Home:
- Under GDPR: EU/UK Residents have the right to ask (via email), an organization that holds data about them to delete it. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. Organizations have one month to respond to the request.
- Under CCPA: California residents have the right to request that a company delete the data/personal information it has on them. A failure to comply with this will result in a fine of upto $7,500.
Now we understand what the Law says, Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- To delete your Aqara Home account, contact Aqara Home via email and provide the reasons for your request.
- Mention the law under which you make your request (GDPR or CCPA).
- Notify Aqara Home of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send the email to [email protected] Login to see email.
2. How to Delete Aqara Home on Iphone
- On iphone, Goto "Settings "
- Click on "General" » "Iphone Storage".
- Select the app, and click "Delete Aqara Home".
3. Delete Aqara Home on Android phone
- Go to your Android phone Settings.
- Click on "Apps & Games".
- Select "Aqara Home" and Click "Uninstall".
Aqara Home Product Details
Aqara Home is an app for smart home automation and control. With Aqara Home, you can: 1. control Aqara accessories anywhere and anytime where there is Internet access; 2. create homes and rooms and assign accessories to the rooms; 3. control your Aqara accessories and check the status of connected appliances. For example: • adjust the brightness of lights and check the power consumption of home appliances; • monitor the temperature, humidity and air pressure; • detect water leak, and human movement. 4. create Automations to automate your home. For example: • set a timer to turn on or off an appliance connected to a smart plug; • use a Door and Window Sensor to trigger lights: turn on lights automatically when the door opens. 5. create Scenes to control multiple accessories. For example, add a Scene to turn on multiple lights and fans; Aqara Home app supports following Aqara accessories: Aqara Hub, Smart Plug, Wireless Remote Switch, LED Light Bulb, Door and Window Sensor, Motion Sensor, Temperature and Humidity Sensor, Vibration Sensor, and Water Leak Sensor. This is not a complete list. Please see www.aqara.com for more details.