How To Delete KBC Mobile Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your KBC Mobile account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the KBC Mobile app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with KBC Mobile completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
Delete KBC Mobile Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by KBC Mobile. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting KBC Mobile via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with KBC .
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify KBC of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete KBC Mobile's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of KBC Mobile on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete KBC Mobile from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting KBC Mobile app from an Iphone
If you want to delete KBC Mobile from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the KBC Mobile icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on KBC Mobile.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the KBC Mobile app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete KBC Mobile" on the next screen and confirm delete.
How to delete KBC Mobile from your Android phone
To delete KBC Mobile from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on KBC Mobile.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the KBC Mobile app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the KBC Mobile app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
KBC Mobile Software Details
KBC Mobile, so much more than just banking Manage your banking and insurance with ease and security on your phone with the KBC Mobile app. Make payments and transfers, check your account balance and more besides – anytime, anywhere. You can even use KBC Mobile without having a current account with us. Buy bus, tram and metro tickets all right from our all-in-one app. KBC Current Account holders can use our Mobile app to the full. That includes access to a host of handy additional services. Rent a shared bike, pay for parking, order service vouchers and do even more with our growing li...