How to Delete IP Camera Viewer Completely
Learn how to delete your IP Camera Viewer account and personal data from your device.
Table of Contents:
Reading time: 47 seconds
1. Delete IP Camera Viewer Account through Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by IP Camera Viewer:
- Under GDPR: EU/UK Residents have the right to ask (via email), an organization that holds data about them to delete it. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. Organizations have one month to respond to the request.
- Under CCPA: California residents have the right to request that a company delete the data/personal information it has on them. A failure to comply with this will result in a fine of upto $7,500.
Now we understand what the Law says, Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- To delete your IP Camera Viewer account, contact IP Camera Viewer via email and provide the reasons for your request.
- Mention the law under which you make your request (GDPR or CCPA).
- Notify IP Camera Viewer of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send the email to [email protected] Login to see email.
2. How to Delete IP Camera Viewer on Iphone
- On iphone, Goto "Settings "
- Click on "General" » "Iphone Storage".
- Select the app, and click "Delete IP Camera Viewer".
3. Delete IP Camera Viewer on Android phone
- Go to your Android phone Settings.
- Click on "Apps & Games".
- Select "IP Camera Viewer" and Click "Uninstall".
IP Camera Viewer Product Details
Watch the live view from your network IP cameras comfortably on the big TV screen, on your phone or tablet. Playback video recordings and receive events from your cameras or NVR recorder. The application works with most IP cameras, your WiFi cam or the entire home security cctv system, works very well with Hikvision and Dahua devices. Designed for home and professional use. The application is optimized for phones, tablets, TVs and TV boxes with Android system.