How To Delete Delta Community Credit Union Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your Delta Community Credit Union account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the Delta Community Credit Union app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with Delta Community Credit Union completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Delete via Email
- How to Delete on Iphone
- How to Delete on Android
- Apps like Delta Community Credit Union
Delete Delta Community Credit Union Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Delta Community Credit Union. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Delta Community Credit Union via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Delta Community Credit Union.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Delta Community Credit Union of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete Delta Community Credit Union's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Delta Community Credit Union on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Delta Community Credit Union from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting Delta Community Credit Union app from an Iphone
If you want to delete Delta Community Credit Unions from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Delta Community Credit Union icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Delta Community Credit Union.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Delta Community Credit Union app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Delta Community Credit Union" on the next screen and confirm delete.
Deleting Delta Community Credit Union app from your Android device
To delete Delta Community Credit Union from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Delta Community Credit Union.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Delta Community Credit Union app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Delta Community Credit Union app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Delta Community Credit Union Software Details
A Username and Password is required for logging into this app and can only be created when registering for online banking. To register for Delta Community’s Online Banking service, visit our website at www.DeltaCommunityCU.com and choose New Enrollment in the login box. Enjoy the convenience of managing your account anywhere and at any time. You can check your balance, transfer funds, make a bill payment and now add money to your account with our newest Mobile Deposit feature. It’s like having a tiny branch in the palm of your hands. Download and get started today! FEATURES OF Delta Com...