How to Delete United Community Bank Completely
Learn how to delete your United Community Bank account, your personal data and also delete the United Community Bank app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. If you want to end your relationship with United Community Bank completely, follow the guide.
Table of Contents:
1. Delete United Community Bank Account through Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by United Community Bank. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting United Community Bank via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with United Community Bank.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify United Community Bank of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
2. Deleting United Community Bank's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of United Community Bank on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete United Community Bank from an iPhone or Android device:
a. How to Delete United Community Bank app from your Iphone
If you want to delete United Community Bank from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the United Community Bank icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on United Community Bank.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the United Community Bank app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete United Community Bank" on the next screen and confirm delete.
b. How to delete United Community Bank from your Android phone
To delete United Community Bank from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on United Community Bank.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the United Community Bank app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the United Community Bank app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
United Community Bank Software Details
1. Our convenient mobile banking app allows you to check your account balances, transfer money, deposit checks, pay bills, set up alerts, place stop payments and much more all from your favorite mobile device – whenever and wherever you want.
2. *** Mobile Deposit is available to Personal Online Banking customers with an active personal checking, savings or money market account in good standing.
3. United Community Bank’s mobile banking app gives you more control of your money without sacrificing our commitment to service.
4. Wherever you go, take United Community Bank with you! United’s mobile banking app puts the power of online banking at your fingertips 24/7.
5. Known as ‘The Bank That SERVICE Built®,’ United is committed to providing exceptional service and tailored banking solutions to its customers.
6. United Community Bank is headquartered in Blairsville, Georgia and proudly serves customers in Georgia, North Carolina, Tennessee, and South Carolina.