How to Delete IPPB Completely
Learn how to delete your IPPB Mobile Banking account and personal data from your device.
Table of Contents:
Reading time: 47 seconds
1. Delete IPPB Account through Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by IPPB Mobile Banking:
- Under GDPR: EU/UK Residents have the right to ask (via email), an organization that holds data about them to delete it. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. Organizations have one month to respond to the request.
- Under CCPA: California residents have the right to request that a company delete the data/personal information it has on them. A failure to comply with this will result in a fine of upto $7,500.
Now we understand what the Law says, Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- To delete your IPPB account, contact IPPB via email and provide the reasons for your request.
- Mention the law under which you make your request (GDPR or CCPA).
- Notify IPPB of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send the email to [email protected] Login to see email.
2. How to Delete IPPB on Iphone
- On iphone, Goto "Settings "
- Click on "General" » "Iphone Storage".
- Select the app, and click "Delete IPPB Mobile Banking".
3. Delete IPPB on Android phone
- Go to your Android phone Settings.
- Click on "Apps & Games".
- Select "IPPB Mobile Banking" and Click "Uninstall".
IPPB Mobile Banking Product Details
Simplify your banking with India Post Payments Bank Mobile Banking App. Open a Digital Savings account, manage your accounts, transfer funds, pay utility bills – securely and easily. Our app is available in 12 languages of India along with English- Hindi, Bengali, Marathi, Telugu, Tamil, Urdu, Gujarati, Malayalam, Kannada, Oriya, Punjabi and Assamese. Read more Open a Digital Savings Account with IPPB App Download IPPB Mobile banking and Install it Provide your basic details and submit Convert to Regular Savings Account within a year for additional benefits Fund Transfer Services in any mode including but not restricted to IPPB to IPPB accounts transfers, IMPS, UPI, NEFT and Standing Instructions will NOT be available and can be activated by completing full KYC. Payments services mentioned below will be available with a cumulative monthly transaction limit of Rs. 10,000: i. Bill Payments ii. In store Merchant Payments iii. Payment towards eligible Post Office Savings Schemes and Services Manage your Accounts One stop interface to view your IPPB and Post Office Savings Account balances Review your Transactions and Account Statements Update your Nominee, Communication address Transfer Funds Between your own IPPB Accounts and Post Office Savings Accounts To other IPPB accounts To accounts with other banks Instantly, easily and securely Pay Bills with India Post APP Pay your Mobile, Broadband, Water, Electricity, Gas, Insurance Premium bills and DTH recharges instantly Stay Secure Instant SMS alerts for your transactions Change your mPIN regularly Report any fraudulent incident/suspicion at your nearest IPPB branch Contact India Post Payments Bank Call: 155299 /1800-180-7980 Email : [email protected] www.ippbonline.com Our app brings banking at your fingertips.
Reported Deleting Issues
Delete account ippb
— by Pritam rupanavar 7 months ago
Delete my account transaction
— by Ashok 1 year ago
Delete old ippb dats
— by Vinod Kumar 1 year ago
Dobal account remove
— by Bhavesh Ramesh Thorat 1 year ago
— by Arun kumar 1 year ago
— by Arun kumar 1 year ago