How To Delete Hide Photos in Photo Locker Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your Hide Photos in Photo Locker account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the Hide Photos in Photo Locker app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with Hide Photos in Photo Locker completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Delete via Email
- How to Delete on Iphone
- How to Delete on Android
- Apps like Hide Photos in Photo Locker
Delete Hide Photos in Photo Locker Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Hide Photos in Photo Locker. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Hide Photos in Photo Locker via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Hide Photos in Photo Locker.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Hide Photos in Photo Locker of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete Hide Photos in Photo Locker's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Hide Photos in Photo Locker on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Hide Photos in Photo Locker from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting Hide Photos in Photo Locker app from an Iphone
If you want to delete Hide Photos in Photo Locker from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Hide Photos in Photo Locker icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Hide Photos in Photo Locker.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Hide Photos in Photo Locker app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Hide Photos in Photo Locker" on the next screen and confirm delete.
How to delete Hide Photos in Photo Locker from your Android phone
To delete Hide Photos in Photo Locker from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Hide Photos in Photo Locker.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Hide Photos in Photo Locker app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Hide Photos in Photo Locker app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Hide Photos in Photo Locker Software Details
Hide pictures & photos securely and conveniently in Photo Locker! - The ultimate hidden gallery app for hiding photos on Android. Sensitive photos from your Android photo gallery can be kept safely locked away in a secure Photo Locker accessible only via a secret PIN code. Key features include: 1)Encryption - hidden pictures are not only moved to a secret location on your phone but are also encrypted using advanced 128 bit AES encryption. This means that even if someone manage to steal your SD card and copy the hidden picture files, they will still be unable to view the locked photos....