How To Delete FLV HD MP4 Video Player Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your FLV HD MP4 Video Player account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the FLV HD MP4 Video Player app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with FLV HD MP4 Video Player completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Delete via Email
- How to Delete on Iphone
- How to Delete on Android
- Apps like FLV HD MP4 Video Player
Delete FLV HD MP4 Video Player Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by FLV HD MP4 Video Player. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting FLV HD MP4 Video Player via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with FLV HD MP4 Video Player.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify FLV HD MP4 Video Player of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete FLV HD MP4 Video Player's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of FLV HD MP4 Video Player on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete FLV HD MP4 Video Player from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting FLV HD MP4 Video Player app from an Iphone
If you want to delete FLV HD MP4 Video Player from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the FLV HD MP4 Video Player icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on FLV HD MP4 Video Player.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the FLV HD MP4 Video Player app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete FLV HD MP4 Video Player" on the next screen and confirm delete.
How to delete FLV HD MP4 Video Player from your Android phone
To delete FLV HD MP4 Video Player from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on FLV HD MP4 Video Player.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the FLV HD MP4 Video Player app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the FLV HD MP4 Video Player app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
FLV HD MP4 Video Player Software Details
Fast, stable and functional video player for playing all FLV including HD(if your device is powerful enough) and some MP4 files. NO Flash® player is required. Watch your videos from either SD card or internal memory. Select your favorite videos to create your personal playlist from it. Search files in SD card and internal memory and watch the found results in the playlist. Flash® and Flash® Player are a registered trademarks of Adobe® Systems, Inc. Jess Development is not associated or related to Adobe® Systems, Inc.