How To Delete Google Keep - Notes and Lists Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your Google Keep - Notes and Lists account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the Google Keep - Notes and Lists app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with Google Keep - Notes and Lists completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Delete via Email
- How to Delete on Iphone
- How to Delete on Android
- Apps like Google Keep - Notes and Lists
Delete Google Keep - Notes and Lists Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Google Keep - Notes and Lists. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Google Keep - Notes and Lists via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Google Keep .
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Google Keep of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete Google Keep - Notes and Lists's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Google Keep - Notes and Lists on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Google Keep - Notes and Lists from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting Google Keep - Notes and Lists app from an Iphone
If you want to delete Google Keep - Notes and Lists from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Google Keep - Notes and Lists icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Google Keep - Notes and Lists.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Google Keep - Notes and Lists app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Google Keep - Notes and Lists" on the next screen and confirm delete.
How to delete Google Keep - Notes and Lists from your Android phone
To delete Google Keep - Notes and Lists from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Google Keep - Notes and Lists.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Google Keep - Notes and Lists app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Google Keep - Notes and Lists app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Google Keep - Notes and Lists Software Details
1. • Easily plan that surprise party by sharing your Keep notes with others and collaborating on them in real time.
2. Google Keep makes it easy to capture a thought or list for yourself, and share it with friends and family.
3. Pressed for time? Record a voice memo and Keep will transcribe it so you can find it later.
4. Camera: This is used to attach images to notes in Keep.
5. • Add notes, lists and photos to Google Keep.
6. • Need to remember to pick up some groceries? Set a location-based reminder to pull up your grocery list right when you get to the store.
7. • Color and add labels to code notes to quickly organize and get on with your life.
8. Grab a photo of a poster, receipt or document and easily organize or find it later in search.
9. • Keep works on your phone, tablet, computer and Android wearables.