How To Delete Google Apps Device Policy Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your Google Apps Device Policy account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the Google Apps Device Policy app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with Google Apps Device Policy completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Delete via Email
- How to Delete on Iphone
- How to Delete on Android
- Apps like Google Apps Device Policy
Delete Google Apps Device Policy Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Google Apps Device Policy. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Google Apps Device Policy via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Google Apps Device Policy.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Google Apps Device Policy of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete Google Apps Device Policy's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Google Apps Device Policy on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Google Apps Device Policy from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting Google Apps Device Policy app from an Iphone
If you want to delete Google Apps Device Policy from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Google Apps Device Policy icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Google Apps Device Policy.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Google Apps Device Policy app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Google Apps Device Policy" on the next screen and confirm delete.
How to delete Google Apps Device Policy from your Android phone
To delete Google Apps Device Policy from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Google Apps Device Policy.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Google Apps Device Policy app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Google Apps Device Policy app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Google Apps Device Policy Software Details
***THIS APP IS ONLY FOR BUSINESSES USING G SUITE.*** You would be required to enroll your device with Google Device Policy App if your IT administrator has set up Mobile Management in your company. The app allows your IT administrator to mandate security settings like screen lock or device encryption and keep corporate data safe. In this app, you can review all the security policies applied on your device at any point of time. The IT administrator can also configure corporate WiFi networks or work apps, that are auto-provisioned upon device enrollment. Note: your personal information lik...