How to Delete iFORA BP Completely
Learn how to delete your iFORA BP account, your personal data and also delete the iFORA BP app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. If you want to end your relationship with iFORA BP completely, follow the guide.
Table of Contents:
1. Delete iFORA BP Account through Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by iFORA BP. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting iFORA BP via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with iFORA BP.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify iFORA BP of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
2. Deleting iFORA BP's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of iFORA BP on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete iFORA BP from an iPhone or Android device:
a. How to Delete iFORA BP app from your Iphone
If you want to delete iFORA BP from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the iFORA BP icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on iFORA BP.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the iFORA BP app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete iFORA BP" on the next screen and confirm delete.
b. How to delete iFORA BP from your Android phone
To delete iFORA BP from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on iFORA BP.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the iFORA BP app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the iFORA BP app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
iFORA BP Software Details
1. Blood pressure results are classified by colors based on your Systolic and Diastolic readings, with Red for Stage 2 Hypertension, Orange for Stage 1 Hypertension, Green for Prehypertension, Light Green for Normal and Yellow for too low.
2. iFORA BP is an application to facilitate blood pressure records tracking and analysis.
3. Averaged results of Morning and All measurements for 7-14-30 days classified by colors.
4. The app works smoothly with FORA Diamond CUFF BP blood pressure monitor via Bluetooth connection.
5. Share your screen images and joy with your friends, doctors and loved ones on the way to better hypertension management and even healthier life style.
6. Your BP readings are categorized to the built-in Morning measurement mode for analysis that provides you with additional and useful information for health professionals.