How To Delete Figure 1 - Medical Images Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your Figure 1 - Medical Images account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the Figure 1 - Medical Images app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with Figure 1 - Medical Images completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Delete via Email
- How to Delete on Iphone
- How to Delete on Android
- Apps like Figure 1 - Medical Images
Delete Figure 1 - Medical Images Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Figure 1 - Medical Images. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Figure 1 - Medical Images via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Figure 1 .
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Figure 1 of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete Figure 1 - Medical Images's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Figure 1 - Medical Images on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Figure 1 - Medical Images from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting Figure 1 - Medical Images app from an Iphone
If you want to delete Figure 1 - Medical Images from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Figure 1 - Medical Images icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Figure 1 - Medical Images.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Figure 1 - Medical Images app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Figure 1 - Medical Images" on the next screen and confirm delete.
How to delete Figure 1 - Medical Images from your Android phone
To delete Figure 1 - Medical Images from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Figure 1 - Medical Images.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Figure 1 - Medical Images app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Figure 1 - Medical Images app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Figure 1 - Medical Images Software Details
More than 1 million healthcare professionals use Figure 1 to: ◦ Recognize rare conditions in their patients ◦ Sharpen their medical knowledge on the go ◦ Share de-identified teaching cases with a global community ◦ Communicate with one another from remote or isolated locations ◦ Send HIPAA-compliant direct messages to their colleagues Figure 1 helps you: ◦ View thousands of real-world teaching cases from physicians and nurses in hundreds of specialties ◦ Page healthcare professionals around the world for instant feedback ◦ Communicate with your colleagues using HIPAA-compliant direc...