How to Delete Laundryheap Completely
Learn how to delete your Laundryheap: On-Demand Laundry account and personal data from your device.
Table of Contents:
Reading time: 47 seconds
1. Delete Laundryheap Account through Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Laundryheap: On-Demand Laundry:
- Under GDPR: EU/UK Residents have the right to ask (via email), an organization that holds data about them to delete it. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. Organizations have one month to respond to the request.
- Under CCPA: California residents have the right to request that a company delete the data/personal information it has on them. A failure to comply with this will result in a fine of upto $7,500.
Now we understand what the Law says, Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- To delete your Laundryheap account, contact Laundryheap via email and provide the reasons for your request.
- Mention the law under which you make your request (GDPR or CCPA).
- Notify Laundryheap of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send the email to [email protected] Login to see email.
2. How to Delete Laundryheap on Iphone
- On iphone, Goto "Settings "
- Click on "General" » "Iphone Storage".
- Select the app, and click "Delete Laundryheap: On-Demand Laundry".
3. Delete Laundryheap on Android phone
- Go to your Android phone Settings.
- Click on "Apps & Games".
- Select "Laundryheap: On-Demand Laundry" and Click "Uninstall".
Laundryheap: On-Demand Laundry Product Details
Laundry, we get it. Clothes wash services, dry cleaning, ironing, and duvet cleaning. All in one place. Short on time but still want to remain fresh? No need to worry, with free collection & delivery in less than 24 hours, you’ll have clean laundry and peace of mind, so that you can spend more time on the things that you love. Services • Wash • Wash & Iron • Ironing • Dry Cleaning • Duvets & Bulky Items* How It Works 1) Schedule a collection time 2) Pack your laundry 3) Track our partner driver 4) Delivery in 24 hours with real-time order tracking Location Availability • United Kingdom - London, Manchester, Birmingham, Coventry • United States - New York City, Jersey City, Boston, Chicago, Los Angeles, San Francisco, San Jose, Dallas, Washington D.C, Miami • Ireland - Dublin • Netherlands - Amsterdam, Rotterdam, The Hague • Denmark - Copenhagen • United Arab Emirates - Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah • Qatar - Doha • Kuwait - Kuwait City • Bahrain - Manama • Singapore - Singapore Frequently Asked Questions • How does Laundryheap work? Simply select the required services and choose the dates for collection & delivery, leaving any additional instructions for the driver. Following this, we’ll take care of everything else with the help of our partner cleaning facilities. • What is the turnaround time? For standard laundry and dry cleaning services, we have a monthly average of collecting and delivering within 24 hours. Note* duvet and bulky items may require additional time. We will always do our best to let you know in advance if you have included items that will require a longer processing time, or if there are any delivery changes to your order. • Where do you clean my clothes? After your items are collected by our driver, they are taken to one of our local partner facilities. Each order is processed separately - Laundry orders are weighed and cleaned, while all other services are individually itemized and processed. • Can I provide my own detergent? At this time, we do not offer the option for customers to provide their own laundry detergent, but please let us know if you are allergic to a certain type so we can make sure to avoid it. • Do you wash my clothes with other people’s clothes? Absolutely not. Each order is washed separately so no need to worry about that. Your clothes are safe with us!