How To Delete Online Portal by AppFolio Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your Online Portal by AppFolio account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the Online Portal by AppFolio app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with Online Portal by AppFolio completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Delete via Email
- How to Delete on Iphone
- How to Delete on Android
- Apps like Online Portal by AppFolio
Delete Online Portal by AppFolio Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Online Portal by AppFolio. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Online Portal by AppFolio via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Online Portal .
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Online Portal of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete Online Portal by AppFolio's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Online Portal by AppFolio on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Online Portal by AppFolio from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting Online Portal by AppFolio app from an Iphone
If you want to delete Online Portal by AppFolios from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Online Portal by AppFolio icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Online Portal by AppFolio.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Online Portal by AppFolio app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Online Portal by AppFolio" on the next screen and confirm delete.
Deleting Online Portal by AppFolio app from your Android device
To delete Online Portal by AppFolio from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Online Portal by AppFolio.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Online Portal by AppFolio app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Online Portal by AppFolio app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Online Portal by AppFolio Software Details
The Online Portal by AppFolio offers a simple way to stay connected, make payments, submit and monitor maintenance requests, and much more from the palm of your hand. If you have any questions regarding your account in the Online Portal, please contact your property manager. With feedback on the mobile app, please contact [email protected] - we would love to hear from you! Key Features Include: * Pay rent or dues instantly * Set up auto-payments * Save time writing and mailing checks * Submit maintenance requests, with the ability to add photos * Monitor the status of your...