How To Delete iDoctus Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your iDoctus account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the iDoctus app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with iDoctus completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
Delete iDoctus Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by iDoctus. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting iDoctus via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with iDoctus.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify iDoctus of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete iDoctus's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of iDoctus on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete iDoctus from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting iDoctus app from an Iphone
If you want to delete iDoctus from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the iDoctus icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on iDoctus.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the iDoctus app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete iDoctus" on the next screen and confirm delete.
How to delete iDoctus from your Android phone
To delete iDoctus from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on iDoctus.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the iDoctus app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the iDoctus app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
iDoctus Software Details
iDoctus es la plataforma exclusiva para médicos de consulta y referencia clínica y farmacológica. Con la seguridad de unas fuentes científicas veraces e independientes y un contenido preciso y actualizado, iDoctus ayuda a la práctica clínica diaria. Comprueba tus decisiones clínicas y aumenta la seguridad del paciente. iDoctus mejora la eficiencia de tu consulta mediante el acceso rápido y sencillo a una única fuente de información integrada. En iDoctus encontrarás el mejor vademécum en español y mucho más: - Actualización Científica, con resúmenes en español de los artículos más relevante...