How to Delete Ease Applications Messaging Completely
Learn how to delete your Ease Applications Messaging account, your personal data and also delete the Ease Applications Messaging app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. If you want to end your relationship with Ease Applications Messaging completely, follow the guide.
Table of Contents:
1. Delete Ease Applications Messaging Account through Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Ease Applications Messaging. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Ease Applications Messaging via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Ease Applications Messaging.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Ease Applications Messaging of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
2. Deleting Ease Applications Messaging's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Ease Applications Messaging on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Ease Applications Messaging from an iPhone or Android device:
a. How to Delete Ease Applications Messaging app from your Iphone
If you want to delete Ease Applications Messaging from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Ease Applications Messaging icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Ease Applications Messaging.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Ease Applications Messaging app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Ease Applications Messaging" on the next screen and confirm delete.
b. How to delete Ease Applications Messaging from your Android phone
To delete Ease Applications Messaging from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Ease Applications Messaging.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Ease Applications Messaging app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Ease Applications Messaging app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Ease Applications Messaging Software Details
1. EASE (Electronic Access to Surgical Events) allows patients to invite family members and loved ones to receive text, photo and video updates on their status throughout the hospital experience in a safe and secure app.
2. A HIPAA compliant communication app, EASE is designed to improve patient satisfaction and increase transparency with updates used to educate and inform families on the patient’s status.
3. Family members and loved ones will be able to view all EASE updates for 60 seconds of screen time before it disappears, and all content is never stored on a device.
4. In order to receive EASE Applications updates, your medical provider must be signed up for the EASE program.