How to Delete Dean Bank Completely
Learn how to delete your Dean Bank - Mobile Banking account and personal data from your device.
Table of Contents:
Reading time: 47 seconds
1. Delete Dean Bank Account through Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Dean Bank - Mobile Banking:
- Under GDPR: EU/UK Residents have the right to ask (via email), an organization that holds data about them to delete it. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. Organizations have one month to respond to the request.
- Under CCPA: California residents have the right to request that a company delete the data/personal information it has on them. A failure to comply with this will result in a fine of upto $7,500.
Now we understand what the Law says, Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- To delete your Dean Bank account, contact Dean Bank via email and provide the reasons for your request.
- Mention the law under which you make your request (GDPR or CCPA).
- Notify Dean Bank of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send the email to [email protected] Login to see email.
2. How to Delete Dean Bank on Iphone
- On iphone, Goto "Settings "
- Click on "General" » "Iphone Storage".
- Select the app, and click "Delete Dean Bank - Mobile Banking".
3. Delete Dean Bank on Android phone
- Go to your Android phone Settings.
- Click on "Apps & Games".
- Select "Dean Bank - Mobile Banking" and Click "Uninstall".
Dean Bank - Mobile Banking Product Details
Bank any time, any place. Use our mobile app and access your accounts at any time, pay bills and even deposit checks. Benefits include: Account Access • View your account balances and transaction activity. Transfer Funds • Transfer money between your Dean Bank accounts. Pay Bills • Pay your bills and view your recent payments. Deposit A Check • Use your mobile device’s camera to deposit a check, saving a trip to the branch! Find Branches / ATMs. Dean Bank’s Mobile Banking is SECURE. Security includes the latest in encryption and is backed by Dean Bank’s Online Banking secure sign-on.