How To Delete ColorSnap® Visualizer Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your ColorSnap® Visualizer account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the ColorSnap® Visualizer app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with ColorSnap® Visualizer completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
- How to Delete via Email
- How to Delete on Iphone
- How to Delete on Android
- Apps like ColorSnap® Visualizer
Delete ColorSnap® Visualizer Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by ColorSnap® Visualizer. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting ColorSnap® Visualizer via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with ColorSnap .
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify ColorSnap of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete ColorSnap® Visualizer's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of ColorSnap® Visualizer on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete ColorSnap® Visualizer from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting ColorSnap® Visualizer app from an Iphone
If you want to delete ColorSnap® Visualizers from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the ColorSnap® Visualizer icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on ColorSnap® Visualizer.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the ColorSnap® Visualizer app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete ColorSnap® Visualizer" on the next screen and confirm delete.
Deleting ColorSnap® Visualizer app from your Android device
To delete ColorSnap® Visualizer from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on ColorSnap® Visualizer.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the ColorSnap® Visualizer app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the ColorSnap® Visualizer app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
ColorSnap® Visualizer Software Details
Instantly see any Sherwin-Williams color on your own walls, in real time. With ColorSnap Visualizer’s Paint features, you can use augmented reality or a photo of your space, and tap the wall to change its color instantly. Other features let you match the colors in a photo and quickly get color details, like where to find it in our stores and what colors complement it. Get ready to make faster, more confident color decisions with ColorSnap—only from Sherwin-Williams. In addition to overall enhancements, you can now: • Always get to the feature you want, using the Explore, Paint and Resources t...