How To Delete The Boubyan App Completely
In this article, we will show you how to delete your The Boubyan App account, get them to delete your personal data too and delete the The Boubyan App app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. So, if you want to end your relationship with The Boubyan App completely, keep reading.
Table of Contents:
Delete The Boubyan App Account via Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by The Boubyan App. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting The Boubyan App via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with The Bou .
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify The Bou of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
How To Delete The Boubyan App's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of The Boubyan App on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete The Boubyan App from an iPhone or Android device:
Deleting The Boubyan App app from an Iphone
If you want to delete The Boubyan Apps from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the The Boubyan App icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on The Boubyan App.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the The Boubyan App app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete The Boubyan App" on the next screen and confirm delete.
Deleting The Boubyan App app from your Android device
To delete The Boubyan App from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on The Boubyan App.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the The Boubyan App app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the The Boubyan App app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
The Boubyan App Software Details
With over 15 services and features available for the first time in Kuwait, the Boubyan App continues to set the standard for digital banking in Kuwait. Your accounts, cards, deposits, and financing at your fingertips Using the App, you can instantly view your accounts transactions, change your card’s PIN code, make finance payments, manage your deposits, and even open a new account or a fixed deposit. Send and receive money anywhere and anytime Transfer money to any place in the world using normal bank transfers or Western Union. You can also send money to any holder of a Kuwaiti...