How to Delete Bluebird Completely
Learn how to delete your Bluebird account and personal data from your device.
Table of Contents:
Reading time: 47 seconds
1. Delete Bluebird Account through Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Bluebird:
- Under GDPR: EU/UK Residents have the right to ask (via email), an organization that holds data about them to delete it. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. Organizations have one month to respond to the request.
- Under CCPA: California residents have the right to request that a company delete the data/personal information it has on them. A failure to comply with this will result in a fine of upto $7,500.
Now we understand what the Law says, Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- To delete your Bluebird account, contact Bluebird via email and provide the reasons for your request.
- Mention the law under which you make your request (GDPR or CCPA).
- Notify Bluebird of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send the email to [email protected] Login to see email.
2. How to Delete Bluebird on Iphone
- On iphone, Goto "Settings "
- Click on "General" » "Iphone Storage".
- Select the app, and click "Delete Bluebird".
3. Delete Bluebird on Android phone
- Go to your Android phone Settings.
- Click on "Apps & Games".
- Select "Bluebird" and Click "Uninstall".
Bluebird Product Details
WHAT IS BLUEBIRD? Bluebird is a financial account that offers you the flexibility and convenience to take control of your money. With no monthly fees and many other fee-free features, Bluebird helps make the day-to-day necessities easier to take care of so you can spend your time doing the things that matter most. Visit us at Bluebird.com for more information. HOW THE BLUEBIRD APP WORKS • Easily manage your Bluebird Account on the go, wherever you are! • Log in to easily access your Available Balance and view the details of all your active and completed transactions MONEY IN • View your Direct Deposit information • Easily add money from checks using your mobile device • Request money from other Bluebird Accountholders MONEY OUT • Send money to other Bluebird Accountholders • Use your Bluebird card to make purchases online or in-store BRANDS YOU CAN TRUST • Our partners including Walmart, American Express and Visa bring the reliability you need and the value you deserve • We work hard to keep your information and money safe and secure • Our 24/7 Customer Service representatives are there for you, day or night