How to Delete Ownbit Completely
Learn how to delete your Ownbit: Cold & MultiSig Wallet account and personal data from your device.
Table of Contents:
Reading time: 47 seconds
1. Delete Ownbit Account through Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Ownbit: Cold & MultiSig Wallet:
- Under GDPR: EU/UK Residents have the right to ask (via email), an organization that holds data about them to delete it. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. Organizations have one month to respond to the request.
- Under CCPA: California residents have the right to request that a company delete the data/personal information it has on them. A failure to comply with this will result in a fine of upto $7,500.
Now we understand what the Law says, Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- To delete your Ownbit account, contact Ownbit via email and provide the reasons for your request.
- Mention the law under which you make your request (GDPR or CCPA).
- Notify Ownbit of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send the email to [email protected] Login to see email.
2. How to Delete Ownbit on Iphone
- On iphone, Goto "Settings "
- Click on "General" » "Iphone Storage".
- Select the app, and click "Delete Ownbit: Cold & MultiSig Wallet".
3. Delete Ownbit on Android phone
- Go to your Android phone Settings.
- Click on "Apps & Games".
- Select "Ownbit: Cold & MultiSig Wallet" and Click "Uninstall".
Ownbit: Cold & MultiSig Wallet Product Details
Ownbit is a safer place for cryptocurrency and gives you more control of them: Offline creation of Mnemonics, SegWit, Private Key export and import, UTXO customization, Cold Wallet, Offline Signing, MultiSig, and more... - You own your private keys The mnemonics, seeds (used to generate private keys) of Ownbit wallet are encrypted and stored on the phone side. The private key is completely under your control. In addition, you can control more aspects of your wallet. - Secure and easy to use MultiSig Support BTC, ETH, ERC20, LTC, BCH, BSV, DASH, DOGE and DGB MultiSig, Convenient for you to manage assets with others. The MultiSig design follows common standards and are proved to be secure. - Offline Cold Wallet Turning the phone network off or in flight mode to enable Cold Wallet functions. By collaborating with a Watch Wallet, the Cold wallet can perform offline signing and send transactions safely and easily.