How to Delete Bicycle Health Completely
Learn how to delete your Bicycle Health account, your personal data and also delete the Bicycle Health app if you have it installed on your Iphone, Ipad or Android. If you want to end your relationship with Bicycle Health completely, follow the guide.
Table of Contents:
1. Delete Bicycle Health Account through Email
There are 2 methods to get your data (and account) deleted by Bicycle Health. They are:
- Under GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation (for EU Residents): This gives you the right to ask an organization that holds data about you, to delete that data. This is known as the ‘right to erasure’. You can make your request verbally or in writing. We recommend writing via email, to serve as evidence. An organization has one calendar month to respond to your request.
- Under CCPA - California Consumer Privacy Act: This empowers California residents to request that a business delete the data/personal information it has on you. The business is legally required to delete the consumer's personal information from its records and direct any service providers to delete the data too. Failure of a business to comply with the CCPA can result in fines of up to $7,500 per violation.
Now we understand what the laws entail, You can delete your account by contacting Bicycle Health via email. Here is how to handle the account data deletion request:
- In your email, state the reasons why you want your data/account deleted - Note that under GDPR or CCPA you don't need to provide a reason for your request
- Provide all the relevant information regarding your account with Bicycle Health.
- Mention the Law under which you make your request - GDPR or CCPA
- Notify Bicycle Health of the penalty for non-compliance - A $7,500 fine under CCPA and 4% of annual turnover under GDPR.
- Send your email to [email protected] Login to see email.
2. Deleting Bicycle Health's App from your Phone
There are many reasons you may want to get rid of Bicycle Health on your phone. It may be to clear storage or because you've grown tired of using the app.
Whatever your reason is, here's how to delete Bicycle Health from an iPhone or Android device:
a. How to Delete Bicycle Health app from your Iphone
If you want to delete Bicycle Health from your iphone, here’s what you should do:
- From your home screen, tap the Bicycle Health icon and hold till all apps start shaking.
- An "X" sign will appear on the top right corner of the app.
- Click the "X" sign on Bicycle Health.
- Tap the red delete button and viola!
- From your Iphone settings, click on "General".
- Now click on "Iphone Storage" and scroll down to see all the apps installed on your phone.
- Click the Bicycle Health app you want to delete.
- Select "Delete Bicycle Health" on the next screen and confirm delete.
b. How to delete Bicycle Health from your Android phone
To delete Bicycle Health from your android device, here's what you should do:
- Open Google Play
- From the hamburger menu icon, go to "My Apps & Games".
- From the list of available apps on your device, click on Bicycle Health.
- Next, tap "Uninstall".
- From your home screen or app drawer, tap and hold the Bicycle Health app you want to delete.
- Click the part of the screen that shows "Uninstall".
- Go to your Android phone settings.
- Click on 'Apps'.
- Select the Bicycle Health app you want to delete.
- Click "Uninstall".
Bicycle Health Software Details
1. Our patients can use our application to conduct video visits with their provider, view and reschedule upcoming appointments, view prescriptions and request refills, access treatment documents, submit toxicology screens, modify billing preferences, and communicate with our care team via secure messaging.
2. -Care Coordination: Through constant communication, our health coaches help patients navigate treatment and life changes as a partner, mentor, and support system.
3. The Bicycle Health mobile application is the primary treatment portal for our patients.
4. Bicycle Health is a digital health start-up that offers online Medication for Addiction Treatment (MAT) for individuals with Opioid Use Disorder.
5. Our mental health providers have 1-1 video calls with patients to support their behavioral health needs.
6. -Support Groups: Our free Support Groups offer a platform for patients to share their journeys with others, support others, and reflect on ways to achieve emotional growth.